At £80 a kg, these babies don’t come cheap but they sure are delicious.
Pierre Hermé, now open in the Selfridges Foodhall, London.
- strawberry & balsamic vinegar
- matcha green tea with crispy black sesame nougatine
- vanilla from Tahiti, Madagascar & Mexico
- lemon & hazelnut praline
- rose petals
- quince & rose
- strawberry & wasabi
- Chuao dark chocolate with blackcurrant berries
- milk chocolate & passionfruit
- salted butter caramel cream
- pure origin Venezuela porcelana dark chocolate
My favourite? Hands down the salted butter caramel cream. Heavenly.